So my day was pretty much ''simple'' excercised a little this morning while jamming to some music.
Ate a lot of froot loops
Right this very moment I am thinking of editing my blog profile.
A little bit of drama.
Didnt get to go to a party today,but thats okay cuz i got to watch the new iCarly ep and the Suite Life on Deck ep :)
I have to present my science fair project monday (my teacher SO did this on purpose)
Now I have a stomach-cramp.
OH and math test tuesday and i didnt bring my book to study. #tightcookie
and report cards were yesterday and mine was pretty good :)
and i wanted to make nerd shades my poking out the shades of my 3D glasses and i cut myself in the process,that makes two band-aids :(
so there is my day boring and yaaaa.
p.s. i am OBSESSED with justin bieber :)
goodnight readers
peace.love.justin
-Allie
No comments:
Post a Comment